KEEP IN TOUCH:
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS (SUP)
Stand Up Paddle boarding or SUP is one of the fastest growing sports on the planet.
Done at your own pace in idealic conditions can truly be a magical experience.
When the wind is too strong to paddle board, what a better way to still enjoy the ocean, and to Kite Surf.
Orewa beach is a great and safe place to learn and progress your skills to the next level.
Got a Stand Up Paddleboard and want get out there and meet others all doing the same in the local area?
Sounds like you..... Then join the local SUP group.
Check out the Orewa Social SUP Facebook Group, and join today:
- A huge range with FREE advice.
- SUP's to try before you buy.
- Walking distance to the beach.
- ... and WE STAND by all our products!
- SUP Rentals & lessons
- SUP Services, too many to list
- Kite Surfing Equipment & lessons
- General surfing accessories
- Roof racks and a fitting service
- Kontiki fishing equipment
- Electronic Unicycles
- Kahuna street SUP
* Full finance approved in minutes!
We stock the following brands
3M - Art in Surf - BIC - Creatures - Jimmy Lewis - Kannard - Kahuna Street SUP - Kanulock - KIALOA Paddles - Laird Stand Up - Liquid Force - LSD Luke Short Designs - Mistral - Naish - Ocean & Earth - Ocean Kayaks - Peppers Eyewear - Predator - Prorack Roof Racks - RED Paddle Co - RFD - Sharkskin - Shinn Kiteboards - SIC South Island Composites - Stand Sure - Starboard - SUP Merge - Surftech - Tabou - Thule Roof Racks - Walkonwater - Whispbar Roof Racks - Yakima Roof Racks