Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
SUP & SUP-Foiling (Ready to foil - all you need) (board is used / foil is new)
The Naish Hokua Raptors take small wave SUP surfing to the next level. Designed for maximum speed and snappy turns in small, slow waves, the compact 7 ft. long Raptors absolutely tear small-to-medium sized surf to shreds.
The compact outline, slab nose, V-bottom shape, relatively sharp rails and Quad fin setup allow for unparalleled acceleration directly from take-off while maintaining speed through turns. Wide entry and release create a large "sweet spot", letting the rider use a much shorter board then he/ she is used to.
This board has been used and in very good condition. Has rail guard on and foil track system recently added to underside, enabling you to mount the foil when needed. When not in use, remove foil and plug in fins and surf traditional style. (near new condition)
7'0" x 28" x 4" 95L
Carbon Honeycomb (LE) Construction
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent maneuverability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabilizer (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
WING: High lift foil with downturned wingtips designed for early take off and maximum maneuverability
- Low Aspect Main Wing
- Early take off + stable flight + maneuverability
- Downturned Stabilizer
- Easy intuitive turning
- Available in 2 Sizes
- Perfect fit to rider
- Adjustable rear wing for ultimate foil tuning.
- Interchangable components to futureproof your growth.
- Standard Mast Height 55cm
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
WING SIZES: Medium & Large Available
Medium Wing (best for Surfing / Towing)
- High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 120 – 170 lbs*
Large Wing (best for SUPing)
- High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 160 – 210 lbs*
- Aspect Ratio: 3.54
- Wingspan: M – 60.46 cm/L – 66.24 cm
- Surface Area: M – 1032 cm2/ L – 1236 cm2
- Mast Size: 55 cm
- Fuselage Length: 64.2 cm
* Recommended rider weights are approximate, and intended for beginners to intermediates. Skilled riders can and do use smaller foils, depending on the conditions.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE THRUST HYDROFOIL IN THE SURF.
You will permanently damage your foil and can cause serious injury or death to yourself and others around you. Damage incurred as a result of abnormal use, or subjected to stress—including breaking waves—beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components is not covered under the warranty policy.
ALWAYS: Rinse and disassemble with fresh water after each use.