Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
The latest shape in the SUP-surfing revolution is back even faster and looser than before.
The Gulliver VBOX Evolution 2 is the recently improved brainchild of designer Aaron Bitmead who originally took the Vanguard surfing board concept and finished with a SUP that re-defined the industry. To put it simply, the concept behind this board is that extra speed is formed from the parallel rail shape (box), flat rocker and channel bottom.
An increase in manoeuvrability is formed by less swing weight in the nose and by also exaggerating the V-bottom shape height and length.
The long R&D process saw Aaron play around with wide points, bottom V heights, V lengths, rail thicknesses, deck shapes, tail shape and fin setups.
Basically this board has been re-designed to be functional for SUP paddling but feel like a short board (surfboard), loose and electric. There is no doubt Aaron hit the mark with the VBOX. And now he's improved it again with the new V-BOX EVOLUTION 2. Looser, Faster, stronger.
- CAD design with precision machine shaping
- High density 20kgs/sqm EPS foam
- 50/ 50 Carbon Innegra vacuum fusion
- Two way breather valve to prevent temperature damage
- High density EVA performance deck grip with tail kicker
- 5 fin performance fin set up (Futures compatible fin box system)
- Dual leash plug
Sizes available for NEW Evolution 2 models:
- Gambler 7'3" x 26.5" x 4.2" 103L