All products include:
- FREE Expert Advice, just call (09) 426 7873
- Heavily discounted freight rates, saving you $$$
- 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified
The Gulliver VBOX is the brainchild of designer Aaron Bitmead who took the Vanguard surfing board concept and finished with a SUP that has re-defined the industry. To put it simply, the concept behind this board is that extra speed is formed from the parallel rail shape (box), flat rocker and channel bottom.
An increase in manoeuvrability is formed by less swing weight in the nose and by also exaggerating the V-bottom shape height and length. The long R&D process saw Aaron play around with wide points, bottom V heights, V lengths, rail thicknesses, deck shapes, tail shape and fin setups.
Basically this board has been re-designed to be functional for SUP paddling but feel like a short board (surfboard), loose and electric.
There is no doubt Aaron hit the mark with the VBOX.
And now he's improved it again with the new V-BOX EVOLUTION 2. Looser, Faster, stronger.
- CAD design with precision machine shaping
- High density 20kgs/sqm EPS foam
- 50/ 50 Carbon Innegra vacuum fusion
- Two way breather valve to prevent temperature damage
- High density EVA performance deck grip with tail kicker
- 5 fin performance fin set up (Futures compatible fin box system)
- Dual leash plug
- Fins or bag not included.
Sizes available for Evolution 2 models:
- VBOX 7'0" x 26'5" x 4.2" 91.8L
- VBOX 7'6" x 27" x 4.3" 102L