Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
Of all the board models Gerry shapes, these funboards are the most popular because, simply put, they make surfing easy and fun. Suiting a wide range of rider sizes, surfing abilities and wave conditions, these surfboards make catching waves as easy as riding them.
Evolved from what used to be called a “mini-tanker” in the early 1980’s, the funboard is actually a shorter version of a longboard. It has been refined through the years to handle a wider range of waves in size and juice. Today’s funboard retains its fuller nose to maximize paddling efficiency and features a bottom shape that is flat-to-vee running out the tail. Modernized rails, edges, bottom rocker and foil make these boards fast, steady and maneuverable for heightened versatility in nearly any surf condition.
- All boards come with squash tails and thruster fin setups.
- CNC shaped PU core
- Wood stringer
- 1 x 6 ounce and 1 x 4 ounce deck
- 1 x 6 ounce bottom
- Includes thruster set of carbon fins
WIDTH: 21 1/8"
THICKNESS: 2 7/8"