The Elements HDT Fish are a unique blend of retro and modern features, turning less than perfect wave days into frothing fun.The nose is widened with low rocker for fast paddling, offering easy entry into the smallest waves and quick acceleration.
Width is maintained through thetail for maximum carry, even over the flattest of sections. The slight hip behind the front fins creates a pivot point for snappy turns, and the wide swallow tail helps give traction on the wave face.
The single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail delivers great down the line speed. It’s stable enough to be a first short board for the groms and makes a great addition for any surfer wanting to up their wave count.
- Eco–friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- HDT vacuum molded construction
- Durable epoxy
- Gel coat skin,
- Hand polished rails
- Matt deck and speed finish bottom
- Enhanced performance and visual appeal
- Full colour bottom and rails
- FCS twin tab boxes
- Fins included with each board