Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping
- Express delivery
Giorgio Gomez SURFSUP 4+1 Signature series (5 fin set)
Giorgio Gomez is fast becoming recognized in the SURF/SUP world as a major new innovator. Recently credited as pulling off the first air reverse on a SUP.
His new Signature series is based on Giorgio's innovative Surfing needs.
The front fins are a large enough for plenty of hold with raked template for down the line drive.
The rear Quads are a small medium template allowing for plenty of drive and release.
Ride them as a quad in high performance SURF/SUP boards for a ridiculously fast responsive feel. The Center fin has a single fin base giving riders the chance to have a smaller rear template for a more traditional Thruster feel. Mix them up they all compliment each other.The Giorgio comes in 2 color ways Black and white stripes and Have a Nice Day by Hans Bruechle 3DFINS unique embedded graphic takes Fin Art to the next level.
Fibreglass/Hexcore Construction (Single with FCS or Futures Base Compat.)
- Surfer Size: 75kg up ( 165lb)
- Front Side fins: Height: 4.75" (120.65mm) Base: 4.65" (118.11mm)
- Rear Side fins: Height: 4.42" (112.27mm) Base: 4.29"(108.97mm) Rake: 32.4 degrees
- Center Fin: Height: 4.5"
- Best Board: High Performance SUPS, Modern longboards.
- Best for Waves: All rounder good for Small, Medium to M Large waves