Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping
- Express delivery
Josh Kerr Blue (Sml.) Quad.
Josh has given these quads some serious testing, he rode these at massive Todo's Santos for his recent WSL Big wave comp. win. Some of the Worlds wildest chargers are riding these in some insane waves from WA hell slabs to heaving heavy barrels of Cloud break.
This Quad has refined foils and added dimples turn this model into a super quad. The rear fins have dimples on both faces, reducing any extra drag and allowing for tighter radius turns. Best for barrels, long walls and anything you want to out-run. 3DFINS unique embedded graphic process takes Fin Art to the next level.
Fibreglass/Hexcore Construction (FCS or Futures base compatible)
- Surfer Size: 65kg up (132lb)
- Front fins: Height: 4.55" (112.5mm)
- Base: 4.37" (109.5mm)
- Back Fins: Height: 3.79" (96.5mm)
- Base: 3.78" (96mm)
- Best Board: High Performance short board, Step up, Tow, Gun.
- Best for Waves: Great all rounder for Small, Medium, Large surf and Barrels, Barrels, Barrels.