Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
Ideal for intermediate-to-advanced waveriders, the Hokua GTW Series allows riders to make the most of every wave. Our collaboration with Gerry Lopez focuses on predictable, easy-to-ride designs that deliver super-smooth carving. The rocker design creates a large sweetspot, which results in effortless take-off, quick acceleration and responsive down-the-line surfing.
Situated between our high-performance Mad Dog Carbons and our most stable Hokua X32 Series, the GTWs come in three sizes (8’6”, 9’0” and 9’6”) accommodating up to 180 lbs., 190 lbs. and 220 lbs. respectively.
For added flexibility, all boards in the GTW range can be ridden as a thruster or quad, granting riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
- Length: 9'6" / 289.6 cm
- Width: 29 3/4" / 75.6 cm
- Thickness: 4 1/2" / 11.4 cm
- Weight: 20.4 lbs / 9.3 kg
- Volume: 145L
- Max Rider Wt.: 220 lbs / 100 kg