Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks & All Boards
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
Versatile Performance Wave
New and extremely accessible wave designs for riders who want the wave turning performance and acceleration of a Hokua blended with the stability and wave catching ease of the Mana. At 32 inches wide, the Hokua X32 models are amazingly easy to ride while ripping small to medium waves to shreds.
The bottom shape has a single-concave nose, a slight V in the centre section and an accelerated V in the tail for looser rail-to-rail performance and acceleration in low to moderate wave speeds. The amplified outline curve and rocker make them perfect for close interval waves, beach breaks, and for getting the absolute most out of less powerful waves.
Hokua X32 boards can be ridden as a thruster or a quad and are available in GTW and LE constructions.
- Length: 8'3 / 251.4 cm
- Width: 32 / 81.3 cm
- Thickness: 4 11/16 / 11.9 cm
- Weight: 20.7 lbs / 9.4 kg
- Volume: 130 L
- Max Rider: 95 kg / 210 lbs