All products include:
- FREE Expert Advice, just call (09) 426 7873
- Heavily discounted freight rates, saving you $$$
- 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified
SUP & SUP-Foiling
Fitting riders of all sizes, the Hover 120 SUP Foilboard features a short, wide shape that boasts a huge sweet spot for a board of its length. While it’s a clear “no-brainer” for first-time foilers—thanks to its unbelievably stable shape—this board is also a great choice to progress with, as the foil can be positioned further back as experience grows.
These boards come with standard FCS fins and are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for riders who prefer to use tool-less fins from FCS.
When you’re finished foiling, utilize the quad fin setup of this multi-purpose design in a SUP-surfing session. Blending the best design elements from its predecessor, the Raptor SUP, this mini simmons-style board is especially fun on small, mushy waves.
- LENGTH: 7'6" / 228.6 cm
- WIDTH: 30" / 76.2 cm
- THICKNESS: 4 5/8" / 11.7 cm
- VOLUME: 120 L
- MAX RIDER WT: 230 lbs / 104 kg
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent maneuverability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabilizer (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
WING: High lift foil with downturned wingtips designed for early take off and maximum maneuverability
- Low Aspect Main Wing
- Early take off + stable flight + maneuverability
- Downturned Stabilizer
- Easy intuitive turning
- Available in 2 Sizes
- Perfect fit to rider
- Adjustable rear wing for ultimate foil tuning.
- Interchangable components to futureproof your growth.
- Standard Mast Height 55cm
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
WING SIZES: Medium & Large Available
Medium Wing (best for Surfing / Towing)
- High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 120 – 170 lbs*
Large Wing (best for SUPing)
- High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 160 – 210 lbs*
- Aspect Ratio: 3.54
- Wingspan: M – 60.46 cm/L – 66.24 cm
- Surface Area: M – 1032 cm2/ L – 1236 cm2
- Mast Size: 55 cm
- Fuselage Length: 64.2 cm
* Recommended rider weights are approximate, and intended for beginners to intermediates. Skilled riders can and do use smaller foils, depending on the conditions.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE THRUST HYDROFOIL IN THE SURF.
You will permanently damage your foil and can cause serious injury or death to yourself and others around you. Damage incurred as a result of abnormal use, or subjected to stress—including breaking waves—beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components is not covered under the warranty policy.
ALWAYS: Rinse and disassemble with fresh water after each use.