Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
Pro Performance Race
The Race LE is designed for riders who want the lightest, stiffest and most powerful performance-oriented race paddle.
It features a newly developed lower entry angle dihedral blade—to reduce flutter—as well as a lightweight shaft-to-blade connection for direct power transfer. The new round-high modulus carbon shaft reduces weight and adds stiffness. It also features a new Ergo Plus handle for added power and comfort.
- Dihedral Blade = Low entry angle + reduced flutter
- Shaft-to-Blade Connection = Direct power transfer
- New High Modulus Carbon Shaft = Optimized stiffness + lightweight
- Cut-to-Length Alignment Measurements = Perfect blade/handle alignment
- Ergo Plus Handle = Traction grip coating + power transfer design + low profile + lightweight
- Premium Blade Cover = Protection for transporting
- Appr. Paddle Weight: (+/- 5%) 448 g
- Surface Area: 90.7 in² / 643 cm²
- Shaft Diameter: SDS