This is a combo deal, including the following:
Full Carbon Board ($3999) and latest stae of the art Hydrofoil ($2000), especially designed for down winding.
Developed with Kai Lenny for downwind or open ocean swell-foiling, the Malolo Foilboard fits any foil setup with a deep Tuttle box. Featuring an additional US box for non-foil use, this multi-purpose board can also be used for downwinders and touring. Made with our Carbon Elite construction, the Malolo features a lightweight full carbon wrap with a wood-reinforced stance area for added strength and improved load spread. The PVC sandwich deck, rail and bottom provide extra durability for superior long-lasting performance.
- Dedicated recreational foil board to suited to fit any foil setup with deep tutle box.
- Developed with Kia Lenny for down wind or open ocean swell foiling.
- Features additional US centre fin box for none foil use.
- Carbon Elite construction with full PVC bottom re-inforcement, suitable for the forces incountered when foiling.
Designed to develop lift at low speed with minimal effort, the Malolo SUP Hydrofoil is a great fit for waveriding, cruising or racing. This low speed, high-lift foil set features an extra long fuselage for a sizeable sweet spot and great stability. Tremendously versatile, the medium-seized extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system and all stores neatly in the included, premium padded carry case.
- Especially designed to develop lift at low speed with minimal effort.
- Perfect foil for wave riding, crusing or racing.
- Medium size aluminum mast that can be retro fitted to any style box system.
- Extra long fuselarge for increased sweet sport and added lateral stability.
- Low speed / high lift foil set.
- Premium padded carry case included.
- LENGTH: 10'4" / 315 cm
- WIDTH: 28" / 71.1 cm
- THICKNESS: 5 5/16" / 13.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 20.9 lbs / 9.5 kg
- VOLUME: 210 L