Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping
- Express delivery
The raw coconut husk fibers used in the construction of these boards ensures they are very light, making them both easy to carry and paddle without compromising strength or durability. With generous volumes, these boards are already very stable, enhanced further thanks to the rounded nose and rounded square tail. A super stable board for paddlers of all sizes and skill levels. This SUP design is a great first board for beginners or families alike.
It features a modern, double concave bottom shape and fluid outline which will make this a super fun board on flatwater and in the surf, under light to medium conditions.
If you are into SUP Yoga – this board provides the perfect platform! It also features a double concave bottom shape and fluid outline which will make this a super fun board in the surf
Finished in an attractive design with multi textured eva deck, these boards are available in sizes from 9’8” up to 11’6”. This sup is a great light weight option for beginners and families alike, and includes cargo plugs on the nose to secure a small day pack, life jacket or other accessories on your cruise.
- eco-friendly shape molded securecell eps core
- nsp’s revolutionary and sustainable coco fiber
- vacuum molded epoxy construction
- hand polished rails
- matt deck and speed finish bottom
- enhanced performance and visual appeal
- fins included with each board
- ledge handle multi textured eva deck
- rounded square tail and rounded nose
- highly stable design
- cargo plugs on all sizes deck
- Length: 11'6
- Width: 33"
- Thickness: 4 3/4"
- Volume: 224L
- Fins: M3+9"