Downwinding, wake foiling, tow-in or windfoiling, the SLX DC Foil X can do it all. And with a dual mounting system, riders with both tuttle- and twin rack systems can interchange their setup as they see fit.
– Maximize every wave with power and speed.
– With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
– Features multi foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
– E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt colour and polished rails.
– Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
– Biaxial carbon-reinforced foil box.
– FCS II fin system.
– Diamond grooved EVA tail pad with side and a center T-bar ridge for easy foot placement while foiling.
The DC Foil X is shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman. Paired to the NSP Airwave or conventional fins (thruster works best for fast and loose rides), a hybrid works well on- and over the surface. It’s time to fly.
DUAL MOUNTING SYSTEMS
The DC Foil X features a Tuttle box and a twin-track mount; these are the two most widely adopted foil systems on the market. The dimensions of the DC Foil X accommodates a Tuttle box, a bomb-proof construction that’s been honed and improved for years. Those who want to tune their board and compare different positions can adjust their foil with the twin-track mount.