Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
This is the exact same board that Travis Grant won the 2015 Molokai to Oahu Ocean Race on.
This board is developed for long distance open water racing and down-winding.
The balanced rocker is designed to save your energy by gliding fast on flat-water and maintaining momentum between the bumps. The slight lift in the nose, and the pulled in tail gives extra comfort and control in high wind and large swell conditions.
The 17’10 Molokai still performs as well as a 14’ board on flatwater. Equipped with an optional steering system, this board will keep the perfect direction regardless of wind or swell, ensuring you are always in control and in tune with the conditions.
Available in two widths this is the first production board to have ever won the coveted Molokai to Oahu Ocean Race. The NSP Molokai boards are designed by Alain Teurquetil and shaped by Dale Chapman*Boards can be ordered with optional left or right foot operated, carbon and spectra steering system.
- 100% Carbon deck and bottom
- 100% Carbon double wrapped rails
- PVC reinforced standing area and fin box
- Carbon reinforced fin box
- Gortex valves
- Matt race finish
- Thermoform EVA pads (4mm)
- Light weight race handles
- 100% Carbon Innegra tail rail