Pro level surf performance – with two new short-board designs and new bamboo veneer deck. The Pro designs look stylish and offer increased levels in durability, while retaining a light overall weight. Light nose rocker and entry concave helps generate paddling speed. The single concave hull transitions to a double concave and slight vee through the tail. A refined overall plan shape offers the sensitivity required for high performance progressive wave riding. All boards feature vector net carbon rails, fused with fiberglass cloth and SLX epoxy and will be the perfect partner for the advanced SUP surfer to progress into and beyond the elite or pro levels.
- SecureCell EPS CNC Hand finished foam
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy)
- Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck
- Pro level tri-density deck pad
- Slick matt hand finished rails and speed hull
- FCS compatible fin boxes
- Ledge handle
- Eva traction pad includes kick tail
- Performance RTM fins
- Length: 8'11"
- Width: 29"
- Thickness: 4"
- Volume: 122L
- Fins: 2xJ7+6"