Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping
- Express delivery
The Surf X range was developed as the ultimate surfer’s quiver.
When the swell drops and you have the urge to rip apart a few waves, grab your 10' longboard inspired SUP board.
The Surf X 10' boards have evolved through a demand of riders seeking performance and fun in smaller waves. With less rocker in the nose and more in the tail, the 10’ x 27 Y2 is the full performance model, while the 10' x 29 is more forgiving and easier, allowing the rider to enjoy the growing popularity of this style. The 10' designs deliver performance longboarding style and feature a broadened nose, performance bottom contour and tail with lower rails. Hang ten, cross step back to the tail and carve the wave into submission. The 10' is so popular it has its own competitive SUP surf division in Australia. The 10' is ideal for riders up to 105kg.
Combined, these boards help to create the ultimate quiver. Allowing you to spend more time out on the water, regardless of the conditions.
Shaped and designed by Dale Chapman
- SecureCell EPS CNC hand finished foam
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy)
- Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck
- Pro level tri-density deck pad
- Slick matt hand finished rails and speed hull
- FCS compatible fin boxes
- Ledge handle
- Eva traction pad includes kick tail
- Performance RTM fins