The Surf X range was developed as the ultimate surfer’s quiver.
The Surf X 7'8 and 8'2 models are high performance Surf SUP's, targeting the experienced surfer. The longer lengths and slighly narrower width gives the board and outline thats more suited to larger waves, and more drawn out bottom turns. These board feature increased rocker in the nose and tail for greater control in large surf conditions, while the domed deck gives extra volume in the standing area and the concave nose delivers improved paddling speed into waves.
The 7'8 is ideal for riders up to 75kgs, while the 8'2 is ideal for riders up to 85kgs.
Shaped and designed by Dale Chapman
- SecureCell EPS CNC hand finished foam
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy)
- Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck
- Pro level tri-density deck pad
- Slick matt hand finished rails and speed hull
- FCS compatible fin boxes
- Ledge handle
- Eva traction pad includes kick tail
- Performance RTM fins
- Length: 7'8"
- Width: 27 3/4"
- Thickness: 3 3/4"
- Volume: 82L
- Fins: 3xM5