Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
A predominately flat-water board that excelS
in chop and small bumps.
Thinking back several years ago, racers were only provided with displacement shaped hulls, which we surfed, we raced down-wind, and we used in flat-water conditions.
Today, we offer The Ninja, providing paddlers with the option for a very fast, flat-water board, but one that can work in textured water conditions as well.
The growing demand of flat-water racers wanting a more narrow board, forced us to create the Ninja in a 21” and 24” width.
The Ninja’s are all about efficiency, so that you can save as much energy as possible for longer runs.
- Recessed deck with the lowest possible center of gravity and reduced width without compromising stability.
- All Ninja’s have enough nose volume to be able to paddle in a pack and wash ride comfortably without having the board tracking right or left.
- Stable tail, ideal for flat-water races with buoy turns.
Our world class 22 and 24 fins are designed and carefully crafted to deliver top performance in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration.
FCS for GoPro or GPS, and Gortex Valve
4 x drain Holes (AVS)
Surf 10 Fin Box
12'6 x 23 1/2" 230.4L Race 22 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 21" 239.6L Fin Race 22 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 22" 239.2L Fin Race 22 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 24" 258.0L Fin Race 24 Handles 1 Long