All products include:
- FREE Expert Advice, just call (09) 426 7873
- Heavily discounted freight rates, saving you $$$
- 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified
Downwind, recessed board allowing you to effortlessly link bump after bump.
The Sonic, performing well in upwind and crosswind conditions, is designed as a specific open-water, downwind race board. There is no compromise for performance.
With a pintail and recessed deck, we have lowered the centre of gravity and optimised the width, making the board more stable then ever.
The Sonics are performing at their best as soon as you get some chop, or small bumps to big ocean swell.
- The 14/25.5 model is just a more stable and comfortable version of the 14/24.
- If you are not in front of the pack, in an elite field, or if you are battling for the win in an age group, you most certainly will be faster on the 14/25.5 than the 14/24.
- All 2019 Sonic’s are using the same rocker style as the 2018 models, 14/24 and 14/25.5.
- Pin-tailed and typically have more nose rocker to suit downwind conditions.
- The 2019 Sonic is using a new concept bottom that is combining the added stability of the 2018 model and the extreme glide of our winning Molokai designs.
- 2019, the Sonic does not include the narrower lower rocker version that the Sonic 14/23 had in 2018. You will find this in the new Carolina model.
Our world class 20, 22 and 24 fins are designed and carefully crafted to deliver top performance in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration.
FCS for GoPro or GPS, and Gortex Valve
4 x drain Holes (AVS)
Surf 10 Fin Box
12'6 x 24 1/2" 265.6L Fin Race 22 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 23" 291.7L Fin Race 20 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 24" 301.5L Fin Race 24 Handles 2 Short + 1 Long
14 x 25 1/2" 319.3L Fin Race 24 Handles 1 Long