SIC 11'4 x 29.5 177L Recon

Brand: SIC

Designed for Recreational / Surf ** NOW INCLUDING A FREE SIC CARBON BOLT PADDLE WORTH $490 ** The 11’4” was designed for the person that’s looking for more of a...Read more

  • $2,400.00 NZD


To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an Account.


Description

Designed for Recreational / Surf

** NOW INCLUDING A FREE SIC CARBON BOLT PADDLE WORTH $490 **

The 11’4” was designed for the person that’s looking for more of a classic long board feel. It is longer yet narrower than the 10’4” so you have performance with great turning capability or step out and get toes-on-the-nose. If the waves are flat, paddle to the other side of the harbor to collect some beers off your buddy’s boat. If you subscribe to the 80/20 rule i.e. surf 80% of the time and paddle for flat water recreation and fitness the other 20% of the time, the Recon 11’4” is a great board for you

Construction

  • TW (Tough Wood)

Spec

  • Length: 11'4" or 345.5cm
  • Width: 29'5" or 74.9cm
  • Volume: 177L
Reviews

To add this product to your wish list you must

Sign In or Create an Account

Subscribe with SUPSHED

Welcome to the SUPSHED, your premier Stand Up Paddle board store. Keen to receive our occasional special offers and promotions?, then enter your email address below.