All products include:
- FREE Expert Advice, just call (09) 426 7873
- Heavily discounted freight rates, saving you $$$
- 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified
AN EVOLUTION OF THE CLASSIC SURF SHAPE.
SMOOTH, STYLISH, SIMPLE
Inspired by our legendary Starboard Surf Longboard model, designed to perform in waves from 1ft small beach breaks to head high reef breaks. The boards offer fast down-the-line surfing, as well as the ability to perform in the critical section of the wave. These cutting-edge shapes are totally well received by our team riders and anyone who have tested them. Congrats to designer Ollie O’Reilly for setting his mark on the sport.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
– Ensures a smooth take off into waves without pearling.
– Relatively flat midsection delivers speed feeding into moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Parallel straight outline in the midpoint provides a smooth fast glide that is easy to trim the board.
LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
– Easily engage with minimal foot pressure, giving control down the wave face and hold through steeper sections of the wave.
– Ultra responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
FLAT DECK AND MIDSECTION
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
– Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
– The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and off the top.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
Can also be surfed as a single fin.
2 Constructions to choose from:
BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY
– Lightest weight, Best response, Strongest build
– High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
– Natural uni-directional flax wraps the full rails stiffens the board and avoids total breakage.
– Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
PINE TEK TECHNOLOGY
– Full Australian pine wood on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improve overall hull integrity.
– Natural uni-directional flax fiber wraps the entire rails for maximum hull strength against total breakage.
– 3 x Glass T-Stringers positioned on the full deck increase strength against total breakage
– Uni-directional carbon rail stringers for added strength against failure.
Tail Width: 16.8
Rider Weight: 50-95 Kgs
Fin Set Up: Thruster
Fins Included: Center: 170 / Side: 4.5''
Weight Carbon: 8.1 Kgs EST.
Weight Pine Tek: 9.1 Kgs EST.