Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
Dedicated high performance for surfing. Short length and narrower width increases speed, responsiveness and acceleration to throw the most radical maneuvers.
Maximum maneuverability, speed and control for higher skilled riders. Scaled up PRO riders shapes gives PRO performance to all rider weights.
Thinner rails, narrow outline. Low volume and fine rails totally aimed at highest surfing performance.
8’0″ x 29″ PRO Ideal for riders looking for easy entry into waves and reactive turning.
Target rider: Intermediate to high skilled riders up to 115 kg.
Key features: Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating more speed. Pointed nose and squared tail. Tail kicker pad to push turns. All feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge.
The Pro Performance Composite range is available in Carbon Balsa and Starlite.
Fins: Supplied with FCS 2 fin boxes. Quad and thruster setup supplied with Balsa Core fins.
- Length: 8'0
- Width: 29"
- Thickness: 4.0"
- Volume: 106L
- Suggested Rider: 60-85 KGS
- Fin Setup: Quad or Thruster
- Weight: Carbon Balsa 7.27 KGS / Starlite 8.33 KGS