Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks and SALE items.
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
Starboard’s number one best seller.
Easy entry into smaller waves.
Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- Length: 10'0"
- Width: 34"
- Thickness: 4.3"
- Tail Width: 18.5"
- Volume: 171 L
- Weight Range: 60-110 kg
- Center Fin: 170 Light Core
- Side Fin: 4.7" Light Core