Talk with an Expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call (09) 426 7873
- Spend over $100 and get FREE shipping, Excludes Kayaks & All Boards
- Express delivery to your door, Large items to main depo's only
The Elements Allrounder is the ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in four technologies: CocoMat, CocoFlax, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for GoPro®
- Length: 10'11
- Width: 32 1/4"
- Thickness: 4 1/16
- Volume: 186.1L
- Fin: Nylon 8" + 2 x M3
- Weight: 12.1 kgs
50% Carbon - 2-Piece Adjustable 94 sqi Paddle
Carbon and glass construction, perfect for race, wave and touring.
The Carbon shaft provides great stiffness for powerful paddling with every stroke. Ergonomically designed handle for perfect grip.
The grooved shaft with anti-twist plug ensures perfect alignment of the handle and the clamp provides quick adjustments under every condition.
Blade size: 94 sqi
Length: 170 – 212 cm
10ft Straight leash with ankle cluff.